By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to have one more trick up its sleave tomorrow??

naznatips said:

You completely misinterpreted that. All that is is a list that was made before the announcements at their conference. In other words it could be any of a number of games (Metal Gear, Halo, Milo, Shadow Vault, etc.) that were announced there that weren't known about beforehand.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Around the Network

Although Nazna is probably right about that video time, Shane Kim has said that they have not showed all their games for 2009, hopefully Mistwalker!!! but most likely Rare

I want Lost Odyssey 2, Perfect Dark 2 and something new from Rare.

Please let Kingdom Hearts 3 be PS3 exclusive though.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I wouldn't mind KH3 on the 360, though I'd pick it up for the PS3. I just like my achievements.

Around the Network

Disney is bigger in america so KH3 only on XBOX 360!!!

But war... war never changes

Almost definitely Rare, I would guess. They release a game a year and they weren't at yesterdays conference.

KOTOR 3 will seal the deal! (not MMO) please please!

The_God_of_War said:
Almost definitely Rare, I would guess. They release a game a year and they weren't at yesterdays conference.

All they released in 2007 was an XBLA game.

pbroy said:
voty2000 said:
pbroy said:
I have a feeling there is going to be another EPIC announcement that has to do with the 360 faceplate.

360 faceplates are the only reason Microsoft is still around.  Don't mock them.

I'm not.. That was a serious statement. o_O

http://www.gameguru.in/action/2009/02/epics-new-game-nanostrike-for-the-xbox-360/

I had not seen that.  Hilarious.