By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - AMAZING Red Steel 2 footage and article!

Ryudo said:
Still a bullshots trailer but I do hope this turns out well.

the Western look makes me really want this to be great..I just hope not to be getting a pile of dung lie the first game.

How is this a bullshots trailer?  He plays through the entire first stage.

Around the Network

Wicked.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

The gameplay looks excellent. The part where he's slashing enemies into the air, shooting them mid-air, and then dashing up and slashing them to the ground and shooting the body on the way down is insanely cool. It's a Western themed Devil May Cry FPS with near 1:1 control. That is insanely bad ass. Anybody who hasn't seen the actual 13-14 minute gameplay demo must go watch it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

While you can't really tell without actually playing the game, it looks like Red Steel 2 will be (more) like the game I thought Red Steel was going to be ...

If you check IGN now you'll see big news for this, it will be bundled w/ WM+. 3 million copies LTD?

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I am... enthusiastic about this game.

The setting looks amazing, and the swordfighting looks like tons of fun.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

I still want Conduit more, but I went from a 30% to a 70% likely to get, and if I don't already have WM+ (or will want another one), it goes to 80% likely...  I think I will put NMH2 slightly above this on my want list for now, but that may change...

Is there a non IGN video link. IGN videos don't play for me.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

IT LOOKS SICKK!! But two things are preventing me from getting this game.

1. Motion+ exclusive. I am not planning to get Motion+.

2. No Online Multiplayer. After the awesome multiplayer made by The Conduit, why can't Ubisoft support it?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

This game looks great. Super excited about it.

@ash Why wouldnt you want more control of your character? I dont mind having a highly polished Singleplayer game. Not every game needs Multiplayer.