By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Who is buying The Sims 3 tonight?

Not tonight, next week probably. I just bought like 5 DS games I think, so I'll probably cool my jets a little before running out and buying another game. Though my wife does love the sims, if she wants me to I will, but I doubt she'll want it at midnight. I do love me some sims though.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I'm going to get it this weekend. I can't wait for sweet lesbian sim love!

I'm not. The farthest expansion I bought in the first Sims was House Party. I stopped playing after that and haven't touched the games since.

I've thought about checking The Sims 3 out, but I'm not sure. While the concept was pretty addictive at first, I got pretty bored after enough time with House Party... Though part of that was that it would cost $30 for each expansion.

piratebay, rapidshare, megaupload , Demonoid , mininova and all torrent sites are buying
sims 3

Im definitly buying it, but i think I might get it next week cause this week im busy.

Around the Network

I want Sims 3 but won't be getting it for a while. I'm getting Conduit at launch, though

Chicken wings are best with buffalo sauce. If you haven't tried that you haven't lived! It's a proven fact, well, not really.

I bought it last Friday, its sweet!

LOL no ... EA can go die

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

AkibaFan said:
So the biggest game of the year )top selling) launches and there's mo hype

anyway my sisters hyped for it!

Normal (by this i mean the type we meet on forums) pc gamer is as interested in The Sims as Halo 3 fanatic in Wii Fit :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

After my sis see my new PC, she force me to buy it or her gonna kill me. ( -_-)'

But since i like The Sims 1&2 too, so it won't be much problem to buy this game.

I'll get it tomorrow.( ^_^)