By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well, the timer is done on Kojima's site and....

the mask link just send u to that picture of the mask....that has been up all day

this is the worst countdown in the history of the world. I have never in my life seen the end of a countdown and been totally unexcited like i have with this pile of dog shit.

its funny how theres a percentage loading bar that takes like 30 seconds and all it is is a mask flashing with a song in the background.....

Around the Network

Like I said, this puzzle is quite simple, Kojima will reveal many games at this E3:

-The Mask;
-MGS:R;
-MGS PSP;
-MGS PS3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

What a waste of time....days of countdowns for that! Come on Konami do better

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

SHMUPGurus said:
Like I said, this puzzle is quite simple, Kojima will reveal many games at this E3:

-The Mask;
-MGS:R;
-MGS PSP;
-MGS PS3.

That would be amazing if it happens. Was this Mask game confirmed to be Lord of Shadows, or is that just speculation?

I would have rather watch diarrhea fall from someones ass than see the revealing of that worthless countdown.

Around the Network

It could be. I just checked a trailer for it. Maybe the main character wears a mask at the beginning of the game...?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The third piece of the puzzle..!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74860

i certainly dont feel this site feels rike MGS

who notice this text on the site screen ?

"undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined"