By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN confirms MGSR Exclusive to the 360

G4 says no.. IGN says yes... no rubbing in from MS... hmph. I'll just wait for things to unfold.

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Huge blow to MGS fans like us if true.

Nah man, MGS fans will follow where the franchise goes! Luckily, I own all three consoles so I'm safe here. @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Wow how could Konami be sold like that? M$ pours all its money from Windows and office sales to just buy itself into the video games industry. Making multi-platform is one thing but taking away a game from another platform just by buying is not fair..

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Just wait for the Sony conference and then all questions will be answered, seriously people it's only a day away.

Fck IGN >_>

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/e3-no-comment-on-mgs-formats
http://e3.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696050/Metal-Gear-Solid-Rising-Not-Exclusive-To-360.html

Around the Network

E3: No comment on MGS formats News

News by Tom Bramwell

Today 21:42

Konami has declined to comment when asked whether Metal Gear Solid: Rising is coming to any other format besides Xbox 360.

Rising was announced during Microsoft's E3 conference and the press release simply said "Metal Gear Solid: Rising will be released for Xbox 360."

However, a spokesperson was unwilling to comment when asked whether the game would also be released on PlayStation 3.

MGS Rising stars Raiden of MGS2 and MGS4 fame.

It's all about the game.

I think IGN is wrong. If it was exclusive, MS would've made sure to have said that like 50 times.

Either that or maybe Konami is dicking around Sony seeing if they'll pay a certain amount otherwise it does go 360 exclusive. 

I would wait for confirmation from konami/kojima productions

Wow! The bar has been raised very high.

Not exclusives guys. Just be glad it's coming.