By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT METAL GEAR SOLID IM CONFUSED!

My heart beated when I saw Kojima...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND!? Im too shocked to draw conclusions. NOTHING aside from L4D 2 which I might get on PC intrested me the whole motion thing made me sad, I hope the future of gaming will NOT be like that, please SONY keep the controller and do not do any motion PLEASE!

BUT WHAT HAPPEND!? Is Metal gear solid from here on now multiplatform?

MGS4 is safe I think, But what about the future? Its now multiplat offically? Is rising a exclusive to X360?

Around the Network

RISING is multiplat

The picture of Raiden was IN the PSP + PS3 famitsu mag......don't worry

But what about METAL GEAR SOLID 5 if there will ever be one?
Or Metal Gear Solid: Blah whatever the future might bring, Will it be multiplat too?

Probably wont be Exclusive, as no1 there mensioned the word.

It's multiplat, no need to worry, MGS fans on the PS3. If it were exclusive, I'd buy an X360.

Around the Network

i thought it was multiplat but earlier in the show he said every game we show from now on is exclusive and metal gear game was after he said that

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3

@aldro

MGS franchise is over with MGs4

Staying exclusive for a non-first party company is pretty hard and will be harder and harder in the future, because developing games costs more and more money and you can actually arrive a brighter crowd of potential gamers and consumers if you release it multiplatform.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

If it were exclusive, Mattrick would definetely talk about it. Nothing like rubbin' it in your competitor's wounds ;)

So what you are all saying is:

Every Metal Gear Game, Including rising is no longer an enemy of the 360?

Kojima did what he had to do, He did not hesitate and he did not show no mercy...

:/

So every game coming will now be multiplat for metal gear solid? :'(