By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sales From Halo Will increase xbox 360 sales

Halo Is the flag ship for the 360, and there are alot of skeptics out there that think that the 360 is a fluke and are sales are only bc. we came out before the ps3.... but the truth is where just a better system with better software such as halo.... i'm not a 360 fantic. i own all systems... but i beleive that halo will increase 360 sales.. i mean how could it not... maybe by 100,000. oh, yes 'im taking bets....lol what do you guys think?

Around the Network

It'll move some hardware, but not as much as most people expect. I'd say on par with the Wii maybe more for the next 1-2 weeks, and then slowly level back down to it's normal sales numbers.

Hi Reborn Enemy, welcome to the Batcave.... oh whait... VGChartz, anyway Halo 3 will do good things for tha 360 how much is really hard to say, I wouldn´t go so far as to say its the better system but anybody who doubts the quality of its software is a fool. I usally don´t buy consoles till very late into the generation but the lineup this year is just to good to say no to.

This has already been discussed fully at
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5008

superchunk said:

I know that it has been discussed but this is relevant to tonight since it's coming out in a few hours, I just wanted to to get the consensus on what people were doin and sometimes you don't feel like searching through a thousand threads about how much the Wii rocks, the PS3 sucks, and 360 only has fps's I just wanted to ask a frickin question, pato.

Around the Network

It will increase sales for the 360?? I guess that makes sense.
It better because this is really the last part of the wave for Microsoft

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Reborn Enemy said:
superchunk said:

I know that it has been discussed but this is relevant to tonight since it's coming out in a few hours, I just wanted to to get the consensus on what people were doin and sometimes you don't feel like searching through a thousand threads about how much the Wii rocks, the PS3 sucks, and 360 only has fps's I just wanted to ask a frickin question, pato.

Who is pato?

Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

If i had some extra cash around, i would buy another 360, one of those green ones.

EDIT: POST #400 :)

GranTurismo said:
If i had some extra cash around, i would buy another 360, one of those green ones.

Why? Just buy some of the green adhesive paper and do it yourself or take off the case and paint with high quality plastic paints. Sorry, but that is just a stupid waste of money.