By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What can NINTENDO do to win E3 now & is Wii Dead?

JPL78 said:
dahuman, paintball then!

I told you, I'm more into AEGs these days lol. The rate of fire is much better.

Around the Network

SO wait lemme get this straight

you believe neogaf, who hates wii.

Doesn't make much sence to me.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
What MS showed today was about a hundred times more impressive than anything I've seen done with the Wii remote.

It doesn't matter if it only works with casual games. Wii Fit, Wii Sports and Mario Kart are what's selling the Wii and they can all be accomplished with this device.

If it costs anywhere under $100 and Microsoft advertise it smartly, Nintendo will have some competition.

So how do you press the gas in MKWii?

Or use items?

Or, God help you, powerslide manually?

I saw a racing game demonstrated. I don't know how it works other than steering, though.

Simple answer, it doesn't. That's why this has nothing on the wii outside of the sports stuff.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Natal was doomed before it began: 360 devs will reject it as non-standard and unformulaic, 360 players will reject it as undignified and casual, and it won't work as well as sensors anyway (there is, after all, a reason that Hollywood doesn't use stuff like this). Nintendo has nothing to worry about.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

dahuman said:
JPL78 said:
dahuman, paintball then!

What are AEGs?

Around the Network

theRepublic, you know exactly what I am saying you are just playing devil's advocate.

Games can be fun and not immersive. Games can be immersive and not fun. Games can be immersive AND fun. Stop acting like you honestly don't know what I'm saying. I don't even know how to state it properly to meet your standards but if the graphics, the sound, the artificial intelligence meant nothing for a game then people would hate Grand Turismo and still just play Pole Position. In improving these things we improve the games. Leave retro for what it is, still fun games but outdated by the technology. I still play old games because I love old games. But at the end of the day no NES title will ever draw me in half as much as an experience like Fallout 3 or Oblivion.

actaully neogaf no longer hates for the wii for the most part, theres been a big reduction in trolling recently

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

dahuman said:
JPL78 said:
dahuman, paintball then!

Yeah and I thought you were being wacky because I had no idea what AEGs are.  What is it?

Yes, all consumers are instantaneously aware of this, and will know to throw away their now worthless Wiis, and never buy them again.

I do enjoy that many people are like "lol, MS just bitch-slapped Nintendo"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airsoft

I'm more for electric ones, which are the AEGs(Airsoft Electric Guns,) not a fan of gas loading, spring loading is ok if you are sniping.