By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Megaton leaked - MS won E3 confirmed!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/monkeyisland/

Monkey Island Special Edition IS coming! Awesome news. There was a rumour about it and it turned out to be true. Monkey Island is coming to Xbox Live Arcade Summer 09. This secures a E3-win by KO.

One of the best games ever created. This is more than I could have asked for.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I have the sudden urge to get this game first hand...

But there is more. Wiiware and PC are going to be getting a new season of Monkey Island thius summer containing 5 episodes

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=84591#comment-section

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

how does this make them win e3... dissapointment

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

RPG_Fanatic,

You beat me to this announcement. But for some reason VGChartz to a long time to load. I do not know Why that is? It may possibly be the blogging of Microsoft's conference. I guess I answered my own question.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

Epic... first day buy definately.

I hate you so much. I genuinely believed that Microsoft had cataclysmically allowed some epic announcement out of the bag early.

I have never played Monkey Island. When I do, it better be damn good or pain will befall you.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

They may as well just stop E3 now and send everyone home.. Microsoft has already won.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

wiat so nintendo won e3?

hello how are you.

That's nice, but it's coming to Wii and PC as well...