Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

So is this imaginary friendz.

Around the Network
DjFlex53 said:
Stats87 said:
Killzowned said:
MGS hack and slash? Fail.

Fail fail fail.

I wouldn't say fail, but it would be disappointing if the game was just Ninja Gaiden with Raiden.

Wow...now a Kojima game can fail? And all it took was to be on the 360.

And I thought Kojima was a genius...I guess only on a PS3 game is he a genius

Why is everyone so negative?

Actually it's a first day buy for me

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

This is horrid...

Updated OP with various news.

Really excited for the Crackdown 2 announcement.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

DjFlex53 said:
Stats87 said:
Killzowned said:
MGS hack and slash? Fail.

Fail fail fail.

I wouldn't say fail, but it would be disappointing if the game was just Ninja Gaiden with Raiden.

Wow...now a Kojima game can fail? And all it took was to be on the 360.

And I thought Kojima was a genius...I guess only on a PS3 game is he a genius

Why is everyone so negative?

It has nothing to do with the 360, it has everything to do with that "lightning-bolt action" comment. I would much rather play a Stealth/Action game with Raiden, similar to prior MGS, but just a little more focus on the melee combat.

Around the Network

So many broken promises

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I'd prefer real friends thank you

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

That was lame, 6/10 because of MGS, 5/10 without MGS. Forza 3 was the only thing that held my interest personally, but getting a MGS spinoff is kinda big I guess.

Microsoft does not win E3.

lol, they didn't even use this oppurtunity to show Mass Effect 2.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This natal technology just blew my 3 year old up. With the backing of Spielbergo and Peter this technology will be well explored and refined. Give this 3 years and everyone will be trying to duplicate it.