By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everything from E3

Hello!

This thread is for anyone interested in the numerous offerings from E3. This thread has been made with the intention of tracking every e3 news story and screen capture, no matter how small or insignificant, and gathering them all into one place. I urge you, your friends, relatives, and significant others to provide links and discourse within the thread so that I may update the main page with your very important and appreciated contributions.

Hopefully, by the end of this thread's life cycle, we will have a fully armed and operational (sourced and linked) "battlestation" for all your E3 desires. This will also be useful in tallying all those announcements/offerings of your favorite company so that you may present a list of your company's awesomeness to your next debatee.

Enjoy!

"Wish Us Luck: VGC Leaves For E3 Tomorrow" O

MS announces Conference Time Change, from 10:30 to 10:25 O
MS Sends out Email pre-E3 O
Seece's MS games rumored to be in MS conference O

VGC Official MS Conference Thread O

Conference Times O

E3 09:Sony Conference 2hrs,MS Con 1hr 25mins,Nintendo Con 1hr long O

LA      
  Microsoft 10:25AM Monday June 1st
  Electronic Arts 2:00PM Monday June 1st
  Ubisoft 5:00PM Monday June 1st
  Nintendo 9:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Sony 11:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Miyamoto's Roundtable 6:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Square-Enix 11:00AM Wednesday June 3rd

Konami

3:00PM

Wednesday June 3rd

Predictions:

Naznatips O

Woopah O

Convention Center Setup Pics O

IGN live stream O

Wii:

Muramasa: the demon blade O | More info O

Square Enix: O

Dissidia Final Fantasy O | Official Site O

Final Fantasy XIII O | Official Site O

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers O | Official Site O

Front Mission Evolved O | Official Site O

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days O | Official Site O

Nier O | Official Site O

Order of War O | Official Site O

Supreme Commander 2 O | Official Site O

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years O | Official Site O

Final Fantasy Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord O | Official Site O

PSP:

Army of Two O

Around the Network

what time does microsofts presentation start, in GMT.

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3

I believe it's 5:30 correction 5:25

in about 2hrs and 30 minutes

your welcome

I can't wait for the press conference... but I am slightly worried that they will harp on about casual crap for half the time... And why do Ubi have to do theirs at 1AM BST!

Around the Network

What's hilarious is that for me, the two conferences I want to see the most (Sony and MS) are just about right when I start class, and I don't have class any other time of the week. Talk about bad luck.

Haha, I had an exam this morning, and I have another tomorrow morning, but for me they are all in the evening, so I am fine

well they will all harp on how well they are doing in teh industry. even the last place ps3. its what comes after the official conferences that has the blockbusters. or during wiht the games that are displayed. what would be hilarious is all of a sudden nintendo drops a bomb on everyone and shows something that people had no idea was coming out. and that will take the show of course.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

which of course, will not happen

they may show mario or zelda or Kid iC or Wii fit+ or WSR but I don't see much coming out of them. Last E3 was almost exclusively Shaun White Snowboarding.
Unless the Zelda looks retardedly good, or the Mario is some amazing gameplay element, I don't think they can "take the show".

Iwata's gonna drop the bomb this year. I can feel it.