By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everything from E3

Shit Rubang, whats wrong with you man. I know im not one to talk, considering my profile pic, but seriously your going to over hype us even more than you usually do.

So tell us wtf is Retro announcing?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

It's possible, but in this atmosphere it's going to have to be something big.

Some noteworthy games showing are titles from
Halo
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Splinter Cell
Kingdom Hearts
Ratchet and Clank
Call of Duty

It's going to be really really hard to top that kind of stuff. Like I said, it's possible, but I don't think Nintendo is going to even try. They will expand the market like last year. Of course, they also have that post e3 conference happening the day after so who knows what to expect.

thers the wipeout hd expansion and the 2 motorstorm pr expansions, arctic edge screenies for the psp..

Check out my game about moles ^

where is the link for those staude

cant wait for sonys press conference, im watching microsofts at the moment

Now playing: Gta4(ps3)I live in hope that one day cross game voice chat will come to the ps3
Around the Network

omg site slowdown is ridiculous. We need more bandwidth VGC!

Good idea for a thread.

Konami has announced Zephyr: Rise of the Elementals for all current-gen home consoles. Sounds reminiscent of Katamari Damacy to me:

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=84595

KONAMI ANNOUNCES ZEPHYR: RISE OF THE ELEMENTALS FOR XBOX360®, Wii™ AND PLAYSTATION®3

Harness the power of a raging tornado and battle the forces of evil in an effort to save the world!

El Segundo, Calif. - June 1, 2009 - Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced that Zephyr: Rise of the Elementals is currently in development for Wii™, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

Sinister forces have deceived you to believe that your destructive behavior will save an epic hero. In reality, you're working for evil. Take control of a dynamic tornado as you tear through open environments, chewing up the landscape and spitting out everything in your path. The more you destroy, the bigger you grow as you work against time based, collection and point challenges in the search for hidden elements and enemies from another world. Zephyr provides expansive sandbox type gameplay and real time destruction allowing gamers to destroy what they want, when they want, where they want!

Zephyr delivers humor filled missions and varying objectives, ranging from blustery mischief at a local trailer park to gale force feats in the middle of sprawling cityscapes. Diverse action packed gameplay provides both casual and hardcore gamers the ability to tear through towns in beautifully stylized high definition action! Double the destructive power by playing co-operative multiplayer where two players drive through environments picking up and tossing everything standing in their way in an effort to do battle against the evil Omegaton. The items in a player's path range from the usual rusted tractors and rustic farms, to the strange and unexpected as you tear your way through increasingly complex and crowded areas around the world. Through large open worlds, users can take control of how objects are damaged and destroyed with the active destruction game mechanic. For added replayability, players can complete multiple missions and destroy different objects within environments to maximize each level and earn extra points.

Zephyr: Rise of the Elementals is being developed by Loose Cannon Studios and will be released in North America this Fall, for more information, please visit: www.konami.com/zephyr

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

megaman79 said:
Shit Rubang, whats wrong with you man. I know im not one to talk, considering my profile pic, but seriously your going to over hype us even more than you usually do.

So tell us wtf is Retro announcing?

Haha, I was just messing around.  I have no idea what Retro's up to.  But I'm not even sure if their Twitter post earlier today was real.  But everybody is dropping bombs like crazy this year.  We're too deep into this generation now to have anything less than several megatons per company.  It's total madness out here in L.A. I tell you!  MS just kicked things off with a huge uppercut, and now we have to wait a whole day of rumors and speculation while people cry "MS already won!" until we get to see everybody swing back.  The whole internet will break even harder tomorrow.

theprof00 said:
where is the link for those staude

vanished in the e3 pudding.. hold on,.

heres the wipeout :

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/06/01/wipeout-hd-fury-expansion-pack-details/

heres the motorstorm:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/29/motorstorm-pacific-rift-third-game-update-speed-and-adrenaline-rush/

Check out my game about moles ^