By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

haha, Infamous could really only exist pre- E3, because almost all his arguments are now voided after that press conference.

Around the Network

Are you guys retarded?

Claiming ownage when you dont know anything about the game. For all we know it could be a tetris-like puzzle game.

Once again. Just wait til MGS 5 is announced tommorow.

Metal Gear Raiden will be seen as nothing more than an offshoot.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
Are you guys retarded?

Claiming ownage when you dont know anything about the game. For all we know it could be a tetris-like puzzle game.

But it's called Metal Gear Solid Rising though...

so if MGS 5 is not announced tomorrow, does that prove Kojima is no longer a Sony fanboy?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Burning Typhoon said:

OPENING POSTER JUST GOT OWNED!!

Lol.. Now.. like I said, there will be no MGS4 on 360.  The rumor can finally die.  However, the next Metal Gear will be on 360, and as well as PS3 (I think).  And, if not, what do I care?  I own 2 360's and a PS3.  It'll give me reason to use them for the 1st time since October.  But, opening poster said SERIES, I said MGS4's not coming to 360.  Which it wont, and hasn't.

MGS4 made 4 million sales.. Not bad at all, but, I dont think it's right for PS3 game sales to go completely into the production of a 360 game.. That's weird..

Anyway.. Back when X-Box started, I hated it with a passion.. When 360 came along..  I still hated it.. just.. not as much.  After this E3 confrence, which sucked in the beginning, somehow redeemed itself like I was hoping it wouldn't.  Now, I think X-Box is just ok..  I think they're moving forward to compete with nintendo.. which is cool.. I don't like nintendo at all anyway.

Also, METAL GEAR RISING IS PART OF THE MAIN SERIES.  IT'S THE SEQUEL.  He's trying to deny the fact he just got owned.  Besides, it's a new MGS title, dude, you know nothing of the story, who's to say it's not part of the main series.  I like MGS and Sony over microsoft too, but facts are facts.

Are you really trying to argue something so trivial as "main game" vs "series"?

Though I am just about to burst to laugh at infamous8, I must say his words about MGS5 could mean something. Well, probably not but fitting Raiden with a Big Boss looking guy will be difficult - especially with the sub-title being Lightning Bolt Action, not Tactical Espionage Action. Besides, I'm not sure if Kojima is willing to make room for Raiden after MGS4's events and before that, it could be smaller. That said, I don't think he would tease a smaller game so much and then announce it as a big thing, and the Big Boss thing (if it is Big Boss) could be a PSP-release (definite not too big, but still a Sony exclusive I guess).

I guess I'll just laugh at him anyway. Ha, ha. Ha.

Around the Network

This thread is on fire... (ouch ^^).

*DEAD*

You're just in denial.. Ah well, you're just digging a deeper whole of ownage for yourself.  Yeah, like I said, it would be weird for PS3 to be missing an MGS game, and we DID see big boss and Raiden.  However, we've just seen that Raidens on Xbox, and we know that PSP is getting a new MGS game.  Will the PS3 be left out because of lack of sold units?  Or.... who knows?  Maybe the PSP game is also goming to PS3, and Maybe MGR is too..  we'll see.

lol wrong thread :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

saicho said:
infamous8 said:
Are you guys retarded?

But it's called Metal Gear Solid Rising though...

so if MGS 5 is not announced tomorrow, does that prove Kojima is no longer a Sony fanboy?

That, and also I belove Kojima said he is done with Snake as a character.  He isn't doing any more with him in it.  Rising looks to be the next game in the Metal Gear Solid storyline, making infamous8 look beyond stupid.

infamous8, do you promise to have yourself banned from here, if there is no MGS5 and this is the next game in the series?  This looks like the main series to me.  Why would it have Metal Gear Solid in its name, if it wasn't?