By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

lol.. this rumor comes up every year.  Plenty of people have beaten MGS4 over and over again by now.  It'll come up next year and every year until MGS5 comes out.  Then, they'll be saying MGS5 will surely come out on 360, or if not still around, it's next gen. system.  Stop buying beer, cigs, candy, or whatever you're wasting money on, and save a few months for a PS3..  Hell, even if you would have started saving back in '05 you would have had plenty of money saved by now.

Here's an idea..  Start saving for a PS4 now.

Around the Network
seece said:
infamous8 said:
seece said:
Thechalkblock said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
Money speaks louder than words and past quotes, especially in these trying times. Last years FFXIII E3 announcement for the 360 proved, anything is possible this generation.

Even if it is released for the 360 I will still maintain the series on my PS3, but I only hope it goes multi-platform. The more people who can experience the series the better.

We all know Square Enix is as loyal as a mercenary, they'll do anything for money. Kojima is different, even when it would have been a good idea to make MGS4 mult-plat back in the day he didn't do so, and even as times get worse I can't imagine him going against what he has stood for in the past, loyalty.

This puts a frown on my face what do you think these business's exist for?? You're talking as if its a playground full of children.

Konami are a BUSINESS and they're main aim ALWAYS is to make MONEY.

Konami is a business, but Kojima is an ARTIST.

Big difference there buddy. Kojima will do whatever he wants with MGS, and Konami can't tell him shit.

You think Konami bows to evey word spoken by him? I don't think so. What happened to his loyalty with these ports then? why is MGS4 any different to MGS2?

It doesn't matter that Konami isn't short on cash. "Oh we have enough cash, so we don't need to port it" doesn't work like that, a company's aim is to make as much profit as possible. They're not going to give up free money.

1st bolded: MGS3, that's why

2nd bolded: If a company's aim is to make as much profit as possible, ALL games would be ported, right? They're not gonna pass up "free money", right?

"Well, we have enough cash from Star Ocean, so we don't need to port it" (bad analogy because it didn't sell hat great, but you get my gist). "We have enough money from Dead Rising 1, so we don't need to port it" "We have enough cash from Dead or Alive, so we don't need to port it" etc, etc. But according to you, it doesn't work like that and a company is looking to make as much profit as possible, and they wouldn't pass up "free money". So why haven't those games been ported?

Rhetorical question. I don't want you to answer because your reply will be filled with BS and crap

Eat Crow my friend!

Metal Gear Solid Rising.

(Note: They did say from this point on everything is Xbox 360 only)

EDIT: DAMMIT, AXUMBLADE BEAT ME TO IT. LAME.

Ah Well..

It's not Snake, it doesn't count!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'm sorry but ROFL!

Around the Network

Wow, hahaha.

axumblade said:
NJ5 said:

Metal Gear Solid....that's what the title says...Snakes Story is done..

I was kidding ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wow..... I've seen some crowing eating but my word.....

Dude... take MegaMan2's advice...

4 ≈ One

The_God_of_War said:
This is going to look funny in 2 hours time when MS's E3 conference is over and the MGS4 port is announced. Lulz.

OK, I was half-right.

axumblade said:
NJ5 said:
axumblade said:
NJ5 said:

Metal Gear Solid....that's what the title says...Snakes Story is done..

I was kidding ;)

I figured but that's to anyone who chooses that argument.

I suspect OP might be one of them...

EDIT: as expected http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2224479

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.