By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Conference Times for LA, East Coast, UK, Australia

UGH I live in NY and I will be in school when the Sony Conference starts...
Thank god for DVR, when I get home I'm going to immediately start watching the conference and ignore then internet til I am finished.

Around the Network

Looks like I miss a lot of them. Is there a site I can watch it on afterward?

Smashchu2 said:
Looks like I miss a lot of them. Is there a site I can watch it on afterward?

Most of those sites have archives, though it may take a few hours for them to show up if I remember rightly.

great post! tomorrow can't come soon enough!

As E3 draws closer I find myself getting a tiny bit more hyped. Thanks for this thread seece, its really useful.

Around the Network

Good Job; it's very useful.

I really didn't know about Miyamoto's Roundtable. What will it be ?

I have to work tomorrow. Where can i watch the press conferences without having to wade through spoilers? A direct link would be nice.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
I have to work tomorrow. Where can i watch the press conferences without having to wade through spoilers? A direct link would be nice.

There are no links to archives yet because they don't exist. You will have to wait till after the conferences.

seece said:
Undying said:

There are no links to archives yet because they don't exist. You will have to wait till after the conferences.

Well i bookmarked the IGN E3 link, so maybe i will beable to watch them without seeing too many spoilers.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
seece said:
Undying said:

Well i bookmarked the IGN E3 link, so maybe i will beable to watch them without seeing too many spoilers.

If you like, bookmark my profile and send me a wall post when you want to see them, and I'll send you to the right link.