By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wish us luck: VGC leaves for E3 tomorrow.

Hope to see you on G4. I wish the best of luck of luck to you guys.

Around the Network

are you there yet?

Good luck guys! Bring back some exclusive news and cool pics!

Hope all you guys make it there safely and have a great time. I know you will keep us updated. Can't wait!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pbroy said:
FullofWin said:
pbroy said:

Ohh yeah... Make sure you have lots of In-N-Out Burger.... YOU WILL REGRET IT, IF YOU DON'T.

Hell yeah, the county that I live at is right by L.A and we have an In-N-Out Burger in my city. I go there at least once a week. Best fast food ever!

I live on the other side of the US. I visited California for the first time last year. One of my friends told me that I should try In-N-Out, so I did. It was so good. I had In-N-Out 3 times one day. I would fly to California just to have it again.

I lived in Boston for year, and I saw a guy with an In-N-Out shirt on.  I asked him if he was from California, and he said "No I wish!"  And then told me In-N-Out was his favorite food and he missed it dearly.  Was that you?  This would've been 2001.

Around the Network

Good Luck on the trip guys hopefully everything goes great!

I would of loved to go aswell but I'm short on cash :(, maybe next year :)

Get some crazy pics of Kaz for me lol

(OH and will the numbers be delayed all week?)

Note to anyone who hates VG Chartz (neogaf maybe?), the VG Chartz leader will be staying in the Wilshire Grand Hotel. If you want to strike, strike now. You can take out their leader and big bosses. But be cautious, Rubang is there for a reason. He may be a kung fu expert body gaurd.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@Rubang

haha, nope.. that's pretty funny though. I'm in Virginia.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I cant Sleep... I should be sleeping... My plane leaves in just 7 hours...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

pbroy said:
FullofWin said:
pbroy said:

Ohh yeah... Make sure you have lots of In-N-Out Burger.... YOU WILL REGRET IT, IF YOU DON'T.

Hell yeah, the county that I live at is right by L.A and we have an In-N-Out Burger in my city. I go there at least once a week. Best fast food ever!

I live on the other side of the US. I visited California for the first time last year. One of my friends told me that I should try In-N-Out, so I did. It was so good. I had In-N-Out 3 times one day. I would fly to California just to have it again.

Ha ha lol at first i thought you where talking about a different kind of burger