By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wish us luck: VGC leaves for E3 tomorrow.

Well, well.

Have at it guys, show IGN and Gamespot Staff who the new kids in town are!

Around the Network

good luck, have fun, bring me back something

pbroy said:

Ohh yeah... Make sure you have lots of In-N-Out Burger.... YOU WILL REGRET IT, IF YOU DON'T.

Hell yeah, the county that I live at is right by L.A and we have an In-N-Out Burger in my city. I go there at least once a week. Best fast food ever!

FullofWin said:
pbroy said:

Ohh yeah... Make sure you have lots of In-N-Out Burger.... YOU WILL REGRET IT, IF YOU DON'T.

Hell yeah, the county that I live at is right by L.A and we have an In-N-Out Burger in my city. I go there at least once a week. Best fast food ever!

I live on the other side of the US. I visited California for the first time last year. One of my friends told me that I should try In-N-Out, so I did. It was so good. I had In-N-Out 3 times one day. I would fly to California just to have it again.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm already in L.A. and I've already eaten a four by four at In-N-Out, a burger at Topps, and a lengua burrito at my favorite taco truck. Home sweet home...

And I just told my wife that booth babes are back and showed her e3girls.com and now she's warning me that I have to focus really hard on game news.

Around the Network

lol haha ^^

pbroy said:
FullofWin said:
pbroy said:

I live on the other side of the US. I visited California for the first time last year. One of my friends told me that I should try In-N-Out, so I did. It was so good. I had In-N-Out 3 times one day. I would fly to California just to have it again.

You're hilarious pbroy I just had In-N-Out yesterday lol. Seems like quite a few VGCharters are going to E3, maybe I should've drove or gotten a plane ticket, any one up for carpool? lol

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I'll be the last one out since my flight's only an hour and a half long. Probably one of the last ones awake tonight too!

I lived in LA last year, In-N-Out Burger is definitely awesome.

We'll have two Wii's and approximately 2 million DS's I think. Not that there will be much time for playing!

I live north of L.A. county, it sucks E3 is not open to the public

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

You guys should take pictures in a group, and add it to my "show your true face" thread, or post it here.

mM