By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whose else can't wait until the next gen consoles are released?

At this point, im pretty muich annoyed by the "PS3 doomed" threads, 360 vs PS3 threads or Wii bashing threads.

Im ready for the next generation of consoles!

Whose else is ready for the next generation consoles!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Nope. I can wait 3 more years yet.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Having the next generation of consoles won't change the bickering, console war, fanboy war, etc. And it'll prevent this generation's consoles to reach their full potentials.

I am cool with the current gen, I own all 3 so there is still plenty of gaming to be had.

The next console is still at least a few years from release (IMO), and I am cool with that.

I still have tons of games to play.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I hope next generation spurs technology conducive to easy game development (programming) and reduced production costs. While, I am currently enjoying this generation...the possibilities next gen excite me.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Oh hell no... too many good games to play on my wii. I don't know if you got tired of your console... or it just doesn't have enough good games for you.

I'm perfect right now

Way too early to be getting excited about that, this gen is only just warming up and there are so many good games yet to come. Plus if you think a new gen is going to kill the console wars you haven't been gaming long enough.

no!

i can't afford the ps3. i can promise you, there is no chance in hell i can afford the ps4.

Well I have a PS3 and there's really nothing much to look forward besides FFXIII and versus xiii and god of war 3. AFter that, they will have nothing left.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY