By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is going to buy No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

Bought the first a week into Febuary 08 at $50. Played it, beat it, and loved every second of it. IMO its the best Wii game yet (not including ports).

So yeah, ill buy the sequel.

Day 1

will definately play it, though i may not buy it right away. i bought the first one even though i don't own a wii because i liked it so much.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I definately will buy it, really liked the first one

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

Will get first day...

Former something....

Day one, will play many, many times.

Maybe not day one, but certainly a first week purchase.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Day 1 easily.

Soriku said:
I will. I didn't get the first one due to length but buying both will make for good length :)

Well, you can buy the first one now. It is only $12 on Amazon (without shipping). The game is at least 10 hours. Took me 11.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."