By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are all the e3 trailers released before e3 ?

wut :o

Seems pretty... random. I know it's not all games.. but a heck of a lot of them.. And since those trailers are marked "e3 trailer" it's only safe to assume that it's the same one were gonna see at the conference.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

to hype you up for E3, im sure they have other new trailers to show as well.

o_O

markers said:

This.  And they may not have other trailers. But, for Bayonetta for example.  A trailer came out yesterday.  But I will be attending a behind closed doors demo of the game.  So the trailer may still be shown, but there will be even more info about the game at E3. 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

It'd be nice if they have too much for e3, and have to let some videos go for room XD

mM
Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
markers said:

This.  And they may not have other trailers. But, for Bayonetta for example.  A trailer came out yesterday.  But I will be attending a behind closed doors demo of the game.  So the trailer may still be shown, but there will be even more info about the game at E3. 

Well doesn't closed doors usually mean it's not for the general public :p

I mean i'm sure it'll get leaked anyways, but technically that's the point though right ?

@leoj Yeah, that's what i'm hoping too. Just releasing all the stuff they don't have room to show at the conference itself :p if that's the case it'd truly be the most epic E3 in a long long time.

So they get exposure and do not get lost in the shuffle.

don't complain about a good thing.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Staude said:
loadedstatement said:
markers said:

I mean i'm sure it'll get leaked anyways, but technically that's the point though right ?

@leoj Yeah, that's what i'm hoping too. Just releasing all the stuff they don't have room to show at the conference itself :p if that's the case it'd truly be the most epic E3 in a long long time.

True, it's not for the general public to see, but he still gets to write about it.  Otherwise there wouldn't be much point, now, would there?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Staude said:
loadedstatement said:
markers said:

True, it's not for the general public to see, but he still gets to write about it.  Otherwise there wouldn't be much point, now, would there?

well... Exacly :p so if we already see what we're going to see at the conference... before the conference. That would be a shame.

Especially sony has been leaking lol ! XD but that's unintentional.