By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PhotoChop'd: Unintended consequences of Microsofts Full Body Motion Control

Thrallia said:
tarheel91 said:
Thrallia said:

actually, it should be 'biweekly', not semiweekly...semiweekly would be half a week. Biweekly means two weeks.

It's actually bimonthly.  Adding "bi" to something means it happens twice every _____.  I think (not sure) semiweekly is also correct.

blast....you are correct.  just looked it up.  Semi and bi both mean twice every _____.   So Bimonthly would be the correct phrase if you want to say every two weeks.

You two haven't heard of a fortnight then

Fortnightly fits just fine.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Thrallia said:
tarheel91 said:
Thrallia said:

actually, it should be 'biweekly', not semiweekly...semiweekly would be half a week. Biweekly means two weeks.

It's actually bimonthly.  Adding "bi" to something means it happens twice every _____.  I think (not sure) semiweekly is also correct.

blast....you are correct.  just looked it up.  Semi and bi both mean twice every _____.   So Bimonthly would be the correct phrase if you want to say every two weeks.

You two haven't heard of a fortnight then

Fortnightly fits just fine.

Well, we haven't had one of these in two and a half months, so that's gone out the window.

Biannual, perhaps?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

this thread is so much fail. I'm talking about the contest not the content.

Thrallia said:

they actually both mean the same... some podcast had this discussion if I'm not mistaken it was Major Nelson

edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch

This thread is nearly six months old.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
This thread is nearly six months old.

You keep going on about how old the thread is but you just want it to get so much futher past your predicted 20 post's