By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you having an E3 party??

with e3 starting it just days (!!!) i am wondering how manuy of us will be having e3 party! i am for sure! i am going to print out pictures of mario and kirby and stuff and put it all across my room and i have leftover halloween candy put that in a bowl!!

also on my P.C. i am going to have ign tuned in to e3 on my tv i am having g4 tuned in and on my laptop I am going to on vgcharts for sure! so pls feel free to msg me I will be here! it will be awesome!

are you guys going to have party this year?

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

Around the Network

If by 'party', you mean 'be there', then yes

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

my E3 will consist of:

1. watching the nintendo conference live
2. leaving comments in the Vgchartz E3 thread
3. debating in the IM
4. loling at the epicness and simple hilarious of neogaf:)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

you are going to e3??? omg can you text msg me there pls like tell me insider stuff before other people find out

Not really though i am too going to stay tuned for it on G4 and still be here just gonna sit back and drink some Capt. Morgan.

Around the Network
ioi said:
Oh we'll be having lots of parties

can i come

just found out im working during Nintendo and Sony's press events :(

Um, yeah.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Going to parties > Hosting parties

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu