By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What (in your opinion) would be the best & worse announcement at E3?

Simple little deal here (unceremoniously stolen from Dsagent7 in Gamefaqs) Just post what would be the best and worse news in your opinion concerning your owned/favourite consoles.

Best: Sony announces dates for all the up and coming games (e.g Heavy Rain, GT5 etc)

Worse: Sony pulls out entirely of the console race.

What's yours?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Best: Final Fantasy VII remake, together with new part of Mech Warrior Mercenaries and Valkyria Chronicles sequel :D

Worst: Sony and Microsoft announce they both will use motion controls for next gen as standart.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Best: Sony announces that trhey are redesigning both the PS3/PSP and soem AA titles will show off what the nes extras can do...

Worst: as Zlejedi, Sony tries and copies Nintendo...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Zlejedi said:
Best: Final Fantasy VII remake, together with new part of Mech Warrior Mercenaries and Valkyria Chronicles sequel :D

Worst: Sony and Microsoft announce they both will use motion controls for next gen as standart.

Forget Mercs.  I want Mechwarrior 5.  It'd be nice if it was more clan-oriented too.  Too much IS stuff in the last couple.

It's fun to dream...

Best: Nintendo reveals a new Zelda, Retro and Monolith show what they're working on, dates are shown for the Nintendo October Conference games.

Worst: Nintendo reveals it's raising the price of the wii.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."