By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Star Wars: Force Unleashed details

This game is going to rock! :)

Around the Network

Seeing how he kills storm troopers, he goes from evil to good.

mM

Wow, that's looking cool. I'm really hoping they get the Wii controls right with this game. Star Wars is one of the first things one thinks of when you think of the Wii remote's potential. 1:1 control in duals would be ZOMG amazing.

It does look sweet, I might actually get a 360 to play this game. (and GTA4 of course)

There is a lot of conceptual art + movie cuts in there. Still waiting to see more of the game, especially how the Wii version will end up looking.

Fingers crossed they don't ruin this one.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

If they weren't outsourcing the Wii version to the same crappy company doing the PS2 version (in other words it will be a port), I would actually be more interested in this game right now. Instead, I can't buy it until I get a 360 because the Wii version is probably going to blow as a PS2 port. >_

You are right in a sense that it is being made by the company working on the PS2 version, however Lucasarts is assisting with the development of the Wii version, and we can hope that until the Wiis delayed release, they'll be able to bring us something better than a port

leo-j said:
Seeing how he kills storm troopers, he goes from evil to good.

No, it's more like he's a double agent.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Dammit, why is Lucas still meddling with the Star Wars universe? "Make sure he has a love interest, a mentor and a comical sidekick"? This game almost died for me in these very sentences. No more Jar-Jars, thank you.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Vader's main job between the two trilogies was basically hunting down the remaining jedi, so I suppose there are ways they can add this new guy in. Not sure I like the idea about making up more characters and shoving them in pivotal parts of an already crowded plotline, but luckily it's not a favorite story of mine they're messing with. =P

Otherwise the game is starting to look seriously promising though. I had thought of this as just another Star Wars fanservice game where you just go around blowing stuff up with Force powers, but apparently they're really putting some effort into it.