By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How far has Halo come? Video Comparison.

There is quite a difference in detail and lighting going from Halo to Halo 2 and finally to Halo 3.

I didn't realize it was that big. The people saying, "Just Halo 2 in HD" are grossly overlooking the differences.

HD Version: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25482.html?type=

Around the Network

exactly, it may not be the best looking game on the 360, its still amazing looking though, which is all you need if gameplay is there (all nintendo games!)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Its the same with alot of screenshots. They just dont do many games justice

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

the water looks nice

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I agree that Halo3 just being Halo 2 in HD, is pure bullshit.

Around the Network

I think it's that a lot of people forget just how bad an older game actually looked (in comparison to the ones they're currently playing) until they go back and play it again. At least that's the case when there's a leap like between the Xbox to Xbox 360.

This is the 4rth best looking game on the xbox 360. Next to NG2, ASC, GoW.

mM

so what is the actual difference? halo3 looks comparible to halo combat evolved on teh pc. ty come again

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

@Scorptile

What are you smoking? I have halo combat evolved (pc)and this thing rapes it.

mM
scorptile said:
so what is the actual difference? halo3 looks comparible to halo combat evolved on teh pc. ty come again

No it's not...  Have you actually played Halo on PC?