By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - German gaming mag 'Wii Magazine' gives Conduit an 87/100

Not a bad score at all!.
I, too, was expecting scores in the 80's. So here's another good sign.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

As a person who played the original Wolfenstien 3D and Doom. This game is generic. The only market that this game can appeal to is the FPS Console fans. Gamers who haven't had much more than a few years of FPS experience. For you guys I'm willing to say ok it's about 85%, 4/5Stars, 8/10.....

For the veteran FPS player. This game is a no buy. I'm hoping HVS isn't targeting us.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

If I think it's good, then I'm satisfied. I really could care less on what other sites give it. The only thing it does is give bragging rights to it's fans fanboys :P. Although I do admit, sometimes it's good to see great work get recognized. But an 80 and an 87 are good scores, just not "AAA."

EL_PATRAS said:
come on, dont lie. Everybody wants and expects this to get 90+. I am personally dissapiont

Not really (maybe just me?), especially considering HVS's track record...but this does bode well for their future original Wii games.

Lostplanet22 said:
I still expect the game average score will be under 80 :).

People are expecting it to be under 30%, maybe 26.7% based on 100 reviews.  I'de hate that!!! 87% is marvelous.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
.jayderyu said:
As a person who played the original Wolfenstien 3D and Doom. This game is generic. The only market that this game can appeal to is the FPS Console fans. Gamers who haven't had much more than a few years of FPS experience. For you guys I'm willing to say ok it's about 85%, 4/5Stars, 8/10.....

For the veteran FPS player. This game is a no buy. I'm hoping HVS isn't targeting us.

???? That is kind of contradictory there. You say its for gamers with litttle FPS exoerience but only geared towards FPS console fans?

Since when have you played the game yet? Can you give us some impressions? The levels could be inside a Gallon of milk for all we know, and you call it generic. What do you want?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

.jayderyu said:

I love how the game isn't even out and people are cliaming it to be generic.

As a person who played the original Wolfenstien 3D and Doom and dozens of other FPS games, this game is full of fun and a must buy.

.jayderyu said:

Right cause all the shooters this generation have been incredible innovative...

Plus Wii controls will make this title special.

jlauro said:

People's expectations for this game are too low. Call of Duty : World at War settled at an 83 on metacritic, and The Conduit should be able to beat that, so mid to upper 80s is the least one should expect.

That said, what did this German gaming mag give COD: WAW?

It's a good magazine btw, run by very experienced journalists. They relaunch their magazine every few years with a new name - 64 Power, big.N, N-Games, Wii Magazin, and somehow managed to survive. It's the only print magazine I know that takes the time to write reviews about every single game released or re-released on Wi, WiiWare, VC, DS, DSiWare. The shovelware reviews are hilarious and come with a "hands off !!" warning for the causal reader.