By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 fans: We will never end the fight against FUD!!! (Anti FUD thread).

Ok the soldiers are here are you ready to take down the next FUD guys? Get the nukes ready we're gonna blow this bitch out the water!

Around the Network

@Megadude

Lead us to VICTORY!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aren't nukes a bit overkill for the poor FUD? I mean even Wiley Coyote didn't mess with Nukes....

lets discuss our first order of buisiness: the PS3 FUD on the interwebz is getting too much to handle >:( we must do something to stop this.

oh brave leader command your troops at once! show us the way so we may rid the the world of all this FUD

@ noghtsurge: he did, it was in a secret episode not aired on TV but rather leaked to the internet

richardhutnik said:
There is a degree of irony over a Sony fanboy crying out over how a Playstation console has to fight against FUD. I remember the Dreamcast and how we were told that the PS2 would BURY it, so don't buy Dreamcast, and people didn't. In regards to the opposite of FUD, I remember the whole E3 05 and the PS3. How about BS hype? That is what I got.

By the way, if lameness had a warp factor, then the need to play Braveheart to get people to believe regarding the PS3, has to be pushing a warp factor 9.

You don't need to go that far. Megadude himself spreads FUD on the 360 forum here at VGChartz.

Anyways, who cares - it's E3 time, for the next two weeks these forums here will be unreadable. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
richardhutnik said:
There is a degree of irony over a Sony fanboy crying out over how a Playstation console has to fight against FUD. I remember the Dreamcast and how we were told that the PS2 would BURY it, so don't buy Dreamcast, and people didn't. In regards to the opposite of FUD, I remember the whole E3 05 and the PS3. How about BS hype? That is what I got.

By the way, if lameness had a warp factor, then the need to play Braveheart to get people to believe regarding the PS3, has to be pushing a warp factor 9.

You don't need to go that far. Megadude himself spreads FUD on the 360 forum here at VGChartz.

Anyways, who cares - it's E3 time, for the next two weeks these forums here will be unreadable. 

Admission of trolling the 360 forum, which is blatant for all to see anyway yet still the mods haven't banned you...

Xen said:
:O

What the hell is this thread about?

How the PS3 is suffering from FUD.  I would prefer we discuss FUDGE CAKE, but I guess we can't get everything we want.

richardhutnik said:
Xen said:

How the PS3 is suffering from FUD.  I would prefer we discuss FUDGE CAKE, but I guess we can't get everything we want.

Yeah we saw your thread and it was a flop. Why don't you bump it?

Megadude said:
Ok the soldiers are here are you ready to take down the next FUD guys? Get the nukes ready we're gonna blow this bitch out the water!

I am leader of the FUDGE CAKE Defense Force.  We will not be taken down by the likes of you!  You will NEVER take down the FUDGE CAKE Defense Force and the FUDGE CAKE!  You don't frighten us, Anty-FUD Sony pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person! Ah blow my nose at you, so-called "Sony Anti-FUD Keeeng"! You and all your silly Anti-FUD Knnnnnnnn-ighuts!!! I fart in your general direction!  Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Here the Anti-PS3 FUD force meets up with with the FUDGE CAKE Defense Force held up in a castle.  For some reason, the FUDGE CAKE Defense Force speaks with an outrageous French accident.  No one is sure why, but it is generally agreed that it makes as much sense as someone forming an Anti-PS3 FUD force.  Why everyone is made of Legos also is a mystery, but makes as much sense also as the whole Anti-PS3 FUD force.  FUDGE CAKE IS the Holy Grail!

Megadude said:
richardhutnik said:
Xen said:

Yeah we saw your thread and it was a flop. Why don't you bump it?

Oh, I can think of a dozen more things that are worth are better targets for bumping.  Bumping that thread would be as much of a waste of time as forming an Anti-PS3 FUD force.