By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 fans: We will never end the fight against FUD!!! (Anti FUD thread).

miz1q2w3e said:
this is one crazy thread, and I iz a dumber humin bean 4 reedin it :(
i'd like a refund pleez

btw, what happened to all that XBL crap? so is the guy an X360 or a PS3 fanboy/ whatever the hell ? it's like a cliffhanger to an episode of some retarded reality TV show or something, "ConsoleWarZ: the anti FUD saga".... and i wanna know what happens next.

"will Megadude turn out to be an undercover Xbot? or is he really a true PS3 soldier?... find out next time on the next episode of: ConsoleWarZ!"

:)

No the dude was just spamming. If I ever get a 360 I still won't be on XBL. PSN is free and I don't need another bill.

Around the Network

Oh god seriously stop with these dam threads.

Lol, exactly. The only thing funny about this thread is that Megadude is actually serious and not joking in what he says

It actually makes me feel sad for him... poor guy....

^^ i find that very hard to believe, it's gotta be a weird joke or something...

i mean "PS3 soldiers" against "FUD"?.. and all that crap about bluray vs youtube vids, and halo vs killzone.... no way, he's joking i tells ya, he just won't admit it cuz if he does he'll be banned for trolling

but if it really is NOT a joke then i guess i've overestimeted this guy's grip on reality...

i remember reading this in somebody's sig recently, i now know what the guy was talking about: "common sense is not that common" ;)

miz1q2w3e said:
^^ i find that very hard to believe, it's gotta be a weird joke or something...

i mean "PS3 soldiers" against "FUD"?.. and all that crap about bluray vs youtube vids, and halo vs killzone.... no way, he's joking i tells ya, he just won't admit it cuz if he does he'll be banned for trolling

but if it really is NOT a joke then i guess i've overestimeted this guy's grip on reality...

i remember reading this in somebody's sig recently, i now know what the guy was talking about: "common sense is not that common" ;)

You are currently trolling in my thread you should go back to playing Animal Crossing.

Around the Network

so you're really seriously 100% for real then? for really real absolutely totally not an Xbot in disguise? and you really are trying to gather soldiers for the war against terr.. i mean PS3-FUD??? i'm sorry then, i'll take off now, this thread is too weird anyway.

btw i don't own/like Animal Crossing ;)

miz1q2w3e said:
so you're really seriously 100% for real then? for really real absolutely totally not an Xbot in disguise? and you really are trying to gather soldiers for the war against terr.. i mean PS3-FUD??? i'm sorry then, i'll take off now, this thread is too weird anyway.

Yes you do.

I haven't laughed so hard in a thread in a while. Some very funny posts here.

^^ i know :)

Megadude said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Yes you do.

No, i don't

miz1q2w3e said:
Megadude said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Yes you do.

No, i don't

Yes you do.