By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous gets a 60 from review site

based on the demo...i would say a score like that could be deserved. i have been hesitant about the game for a while. when i started the demo, i found the reasons i was hesitant didnt actually exist in the game. sadly, it was downhill from there. it was pretty boring and had countless problems....i encountered 3 within a minute of playing. i was hoping it would be good...but it seems just another bad game i will be avoiding. they should really stop putting out demos as they would get more of my money

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Teletext reviews? Sounds third rate.

Infamous cons (according to them):

1- Unimaginative powers (i can imagine better than that, even if not possible to implement)

2- Unreliable controls (On harder difficulty's you may lose)

3- Bland design (the hero is bold)

4- Unremarkable graphics (Its just great)

5-Repetitive enemies (you cant kill them all)
No 4 is the best

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Gamecritics gave Crackdown 5.5

How dare they.

I demand that this site be closed immediately.

Death to both Gamecentral UK and Gamecritics.

Oh, hang on, it's just one sites opinion, phew.

Megadude said:
Branko2166 said:
Hmm, these are the same guys that gave Killzone 2 a 7/10.
I wonder what a developer has to do to get a decent score from them.

Not make a PS3 exclusive. It's obvious as hell and it's obvious as hell why meta accepted it: $

There are 2 PS3 exclusives are on their 2009 Top 10 list and Wii/360 only has one. There are also 2 PC games, 2 DS games, 1 PS2 game and 1 PS360 game. If there is any bias, I would say it's against PSP.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Gamecritics gave Crackdown 5.5

How dare they.

I demand that this site be closed immediately.

Death to both Gamecentral UK and Gamecritics.

Oh, hang on, it's just one sites opinion, phew.

Gamecritics is a real review site.

First they gave Killzone 2 a 7/10, now this a 6/10. Nice work.

Predictably 360 fanboys wheel out the "everyone's entitled to their own opinion [whisper: when it's bad about PS3 exclusives!]".

nen-suer said:

1- Unimaginative powers (i can imagine better than that, even if not possible to implement)

No 4 is the best

The whole world hates the PS3 *rolls eyes*

Why are you taking this to heart so much? and don't say you arn't as its painfully obvious.

seece said:
nen-suer said:

No 4 is the best

The whole world hates the PS3 *rolls eyes*

Why are you taking this to heart so much? and don't say you arn't as its painfully obvious.

Remind me again, why are you here? You don't own a PS3 and you've already said that Prototype is better, so why do you care?

@seece

LOL, you got OWNED XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)