My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!

Wichdog69

GREAT!!!!!!

Joelcool7 said:

Am I the only one who think the Grinder looks sort of repetitive. A quick look at the screen shots reveal three main enemies, vampires, werewolves and undead. But all the vampires and werewolves look alike and it seems based on the screens shown that you just fight off wave after wave of monsters. Of course its too early to pass judgement considering only a few screens have been revealed but it looks pretty repetitive to me. The Conduit on the other hand seems to have a wide variety of enemies and weapons while The Grinder just appears to be a gore fest.

I might be more interested when they give us some footage and show us some more variety.

Left 4 Dead has generic zombies, Tank, Boomer, Smoker, Witch, and Hunter.  Yet it's one of the highest rated games last year winning a lot of awards.  This is clearly a Left 4 Dead clone so it's not the number of different enemies what will say if this game is good it depends on the gameplay, which they seem to want to make different but the same as L4D.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

looks great!

Around the Network

ok HVS is easily becoming my favorite 3rd party dev by a freakin' mile folks.

3 core games.
3 online play games.
3 wiispeak enabled games.
3 great looking games.

They are a seriously great company and will push the core audience on Wii throughout these next few years. I really hope this catches a eye of other devs and we start to see many more games like these.

This game looks better than Gladiator AD. A few things though, can someone confirm that this is not on rails? I have never played L4D so I'm no totally sure about the comparison. Also, does anyone else have the feeling that these guys might start leasing out their engine to toerh developers like epic did with the Unreal engine? It seems like so many wii games would benefit from using it.

FPS

@mojo, its FPS coop, no rails.

Let's hope the Conduit sell half a mill so Grinder get publishers.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"