By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Headstrong once again hints at House Of The Dead: Overkill sequel

wait so this game had quite big ad campaign and promotion, sold like 200k copies and they are already planning a sequel? wow talking about wii being a savior to gaming industry. game is a 50$ title and Sega probably earn 30$ on each copy so
30$x200k=6mln$
wow, talkin bout small budget - i doubt any hd retail game have such small budget just for promotion and here we're talking about whole budget.

Around the Network
ash3336 said:
I just hope it is NOT an on-rails shooter. A lot of people are turned away from games because they are on rails. I think we have plenty of good on rails shooters on the Wii and more awesome ones are coming. Make it like a Resident Evil 4 type game.

But..it's HOTD. It can't be anything else. But i don't think they can top the last scene for gross factor. It was lifted from braindead though,but still awesome.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I would love a sequel. Me and my brother in law have thoroughly enjoyed the multiplayer in this game.

I would love a sequal cause at the very end of the game (not revealing any spoilers). The main thing IMO hey have to fix or touch up the framerate issue and its longevity and give even more advertising.

ash3336 said:
I just hope it is NOT an on-rails shooter. A lot of people are turned away from games because they are on rails. I think we have plenty of good on rails shooters on the Wii and more awesome ones are coming. Make it like a Resident Evil 4 type game.

on- FUCKING- rails!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia