By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Pokemon Trading Center

Seems to be something that VGC was previously lacking, any sort of online interface for pokemaniacs.

The rules of the trading center are relatively simple, especially to anyone who is familiar with the concept of the Global Trading Station from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Make a post in the thread asking for a specific pokemon you're after (and level range, specific moves, shinies, etc.). It would also be helpful if you made a shortlist of what you were willing to offer for the pokemon in question. Once the transaction goes through, edit your post to make it known that the deal was accepted and is no longer open.

Anyone interested in the offer being made should message that user (PM, IM, Wall, whatever) to start up the necessary dialogue (finalize terms of the trade, friend code exchange, etc)

Hopefully this will provide a more personal touch than the faceless anonymity of the GTS, make the whole process a bit more pleasant, and bring together pokemon fans across the VGC Community.

Here is my example (as well as the first offer. so please, respond if interested)
I would like a Spiritomb. Preferably one with the moves Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse, or a freshly caught (untrained, base lvl) Spiritomb. My primary offer would be a Shiny Graveler, freshly caught from Stark Mountain (the problem being that, upon being traded, it would evolve into a Shiny Golem, so that's really the offer, i suppose)

The GTS pulled through for me, surprisingly enough. I wasn't aware that you could search for shinies, but someone with a freshly hatched Spiritomb found it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Looking a Modest Gastly/Haunter/Gengar with 31 IV in Sp. Attack and Speed. Everything else preferably 20+ IV and preferably no EV's. Will trade Lucky Egg holding Shiny Gyarados.

Pixel Art can be fun.

This thread was a smashing hit..

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
This thread was a smashing hit..

lol

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

This was actually a really good idea.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Man, I don't need anymore Pokemon cause I got them all!

Garamond said:
Man, I don't need anymore Pokemon cause I got them all!

Are your sure? I don't think so

I'm sure.

if you are interested in a free good online game i suggest you this Pokemon Game PokemonCraft. This game has a very advanced trading system also have lots of good features. but still under development phase so there are also lack of things.

Every driver and Kart/Bike is allowed!

For the result of every Grand Prix players get points reverse to their place. So if 10 people join up, the first get 10 points, the second 9 the last 1. If only 5 people join up, the first get 5 points.