By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - All games hits reset to 0!?

i already reported a couple games. hope that helps

Around the Network

thanks for the reports guys, keep them coming in.

If a gameDB admin sees this, make sure you check for similar games even for a report. For example I just handled a PS3 duplicate report, but doing a generic search for it I also found X360 and PC games with multiple miss-spellings and deleted 6 games from it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
thanks for the reports guys, keep them coming in.

If a gameDB admin sees this, make sure you check for similar games even for a report. For example I just handled a PS3 duplicate report, but doing a generic search for it I also found X360 and PC games with multiple miss-spellings and deleted 6 games from it.

Yeah, I found the same, I had a report for a duplicate Rocketmen: Axis of Evil for PS3 and I found also a duped 360 version and an inexistant 3DO version (?)

haha conspiracy against MGS4 confirmed. I knew the administration of this website wouldn't be able to handle all the MGS love.

Well, KZ2 is nº. 1 now >:)

Around the Network

I was hoping the hit count would be cleared.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

perpride said:
haha conspiracy against MGS4 confirmed. I knew the administration of this website wouldn't be able to handle all the MGS love.

MGS4 was in the top 10 but not the top 5 most viewed games over a week after launch.... Griffin then began his campaign of refreshing the page of a number of PS3 games as well as some more outspoken PS3 fans profiles... MGS4 bore much of it, which is why it shot to the top of the hits... and people like Hus who didn't have many profile hits due to being banned so long ago suddenly turned up in the top viewed users too.

Yes! Now all I have to do now is refresh the pagew pikmin alot and It'll be number 1

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

just refreshing the page doesn't work.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)