By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More hints for Capcom’s secret E3 game (for the Wii)

As the days until E3 officially begin wind down, Capcom continues to leave a few hints about their secret E3 game. Thus far, the company has left a number of teases for gamers to speculate about: It’s something fans have been waiting for, it’s from a classic Capcom IP, and it’s not a remake. Oh, and it’s not Devil May Cry 5 either. Capcom is again being asked questions about the game on their twitter account and handed out two more hints. First, it’s not a fighting game. Rather, it was answered that it is an action game. That rules out all of the Capcom’s fighting IPs such as Marvel vs. Capcom. The other hint that was released is that Capcom Japan is developing the title. So this title is an in-house developed game unlike titles like Spyborgs.

source:http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=16713

What do you guys think? And what do you want to see now that we know that the game will be from a classic IP?

Around the Network

a megaman game perhaps?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Has to be Megaman

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

who said it's for the wii?

MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3 CONFIRMED..Or BOF 6..or STRIDER

Around the Network

DUCKTALES REMAKE! Nah, I'm dreaming.

Ghost N Goblins!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

starterman1989 said:

Capcom.

@Xxain

Probably, because they said that this game has a lot of fans and was requested, I don't see how this game can be Dino Crisis or other game.

Onimusha or Dino Crisis i guess - is it a wii game or it's just a rumor?

Hisiru said:
starterman1989 said:

Capcom.

Do you have a link for this? I would love it this is confirmed!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D