By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2007 User Popularity Elimination Game Registrations

Dweti.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

leo-j

mM

I nominate myself...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I nominate myself the last game was fun.

However might I recommend you postpone the contest for at the very least another week. Next week is Halo 3 mania. Ignoring all the posters that will be wrapped up in the chiefs embrace. We should also think of all the exciting conversations and debates we will be having. Giving it a week allows the forum to come down a little.

Dodece said:
I nominate myself the last game was fun.

However might I recommend you postpone the contest for at the very least another week. Next week is Halo 3 mania. Ignoring all the posters that will be wrapped up in the chiefs embrace. We should also think of all the exciting conversations and debates we will be having. Giving it a week allows the forum to come down a little.

For some reason... I don't think that'll be a huge problem here...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

It was a joke because everyone spells my name wrong.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Count me in.

We're is Rol to control this thread? XD

Sign me in too, at least this time it is an honour to win

and all the guys that didn't get dweti's joke should read more of his posts!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I should have nominated myself for the other game, so count me in.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."