By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
BladeOfGod said:
RolStoppable said:
BladeOfGod said:
Bladeforce said:
i've said in the past it's like telling your two kids (PS3 & X360) who's sitting where at the back of the car while the knowledgable adults (Nintendo) drive the car

Exept Sony and MS are 8x times bigger than Nintendo

Obesity is rarely an advantage.

also bigger earnings, more products, more employees...

Which isn't really an advantage...

of course its not...

Around the Network

Sony AND Microsoft of course ARE bigger than a company with just 300 employees yes have sold the top 12 biggest games of all time (300 million) Wow those "bigger" companies really do know how to throw it all away then!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

And this matters...why????

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

BladeOfGod said:
Bladeforce said:
i've said in the past it's like telling your two kids (PS3 & X360) who's sitting where at the back of the car while the knowledgable adults (Nintendo) drive the car

OK I rephrase "i've said in the past it's like telling your two OVERWEIGHT kids (PS3 & X360) who's sitting where at the back of the car while the knowledgable adults (Nintendo) drive the car

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Bladeforce said:
BladeOfGod said:
Bladeforce said:

OK I rephrase "i've said in the past it's like telling your two OVERWEIGHT kids (PS3 & X360) who's sitting where at the back of the car while the knowledgable adults (Nintendo) drive the car

This, and my above point.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
Bladeforce said:
Sony AND Microsoft of course ARE bigger than a company with just 300 employees yes have sold the top 12 biggest games of all time (300 million) Wow those "bigger" companies really do know how to throw it all away then!

Yes, if only Sony and MS are in more buissnes than just video games.

You ever heard of Windows?

Or Sony Walkman?

Or Bill Gates? The guy who can probably buy Nintendo.

RolStoppable said:
BladeOfGod said:
Bladeforce said:

Obesity is rarely an advantage.

Diversity is though, which is why Sony is performing many times better than its competitors (Panasonic, Toshiba, etc). Though is has very little to do with the actual topic.

Am i wrong or is this topic called "PS3 falling bad?" i am talking about all 3 companies as gaming companies why bring in every other aspect? the fact is the ps3 is failing when compared to sales this generation and when comparing itself to other ps incarnations, it's just a fail all round! Even Sony has dropped one silly format they created (UMD) for the PSPgo and i hear it supports the MOREWIDELYUSED sdcard instead of their own incarnation of it. Next it will be blue ray

nojustno said:
PS3beats360 said:
Too many heretics doubting the PS3 on these forums. Well what will you people do when the PS3 overtakes the XBox 360 in total sales?

I hope you all finally acknowledge the truth. PS3 is God.

Yeah you better leave. Just for your own good of course.

That was a little zealous. Is it really necessary to subtly threaten a guy though?

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Bladeforce said:
Am i wrong or is this topic called "PS3 falling bad?" i am talking about all 3 companies as gaming companies why bring in every other aspect? the fact is the ps3 is failing when compared to sales this generation and when comparing itself to other ps incarnations, it's just a fail all round! Even Sony has dropped one silly format they created (UMD) for the PSPgo and i hear it supports the MOREWIDELYUSED sdcard instead of their own incarnation of it. Next it will be blue ray

Well than your post ''i've said in the past it's like telling your two OVERWEIGHT kids (PS3 & X360) who's sitting where at the back of the car while the knowledgable adults (Nintendo) drive the car'' really sounds like you are saying Nintendo is richer company than Sony and MS OVERALL, maybe you should fix that.