By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

I like the design but I have 3 major concerns:

1) The page is too wide. I need to scroll to the left and right, and that's a real pain in the ass.

2) Gone are the "your recent posts" in the left.

3) Cannot open links in new windows or tabs.

Please fix these bugs and the site will be amazing!

Around the Network

TOO MANY ADs

I have a problem seeing Opinions in game data ,as you can see in this picture.

http://www.thpic.com/iu/20090523081519-7119.jpg

I try changing text size thinking of i may see it, but it not work.
Btw ,my screen res. is 1366x768

this is really perfect in every way!

i love it!

axumblade said:
Another quick thing...what's with the space background? It looks cool but it's kind of random.

dont change that I love ir!!!!

Around the Network

A lot of people who don't like the layout just need time, I bet. Most people take a while to accept change. I like the new look and haven't had any problems, for what it's worth.

axumblade said:
Another quick thing...what's with the space background? It looks cool but it's kind of random.

Reminds me of Mass Effect...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

tarheel91 said:
A lot of people who don't like the layout just need time, I bet. Most people take a while to accept change. I like the new look and haven't had any problems, for what it's worth.
This is not a matter of time. The new design in fact IS generic and very annoying for me.

space thing is just random and makes no sense? what does it have to do with gaming?

I don't like how comments are listed by most recent first in charts and news articles now. Just a teensy complaint :3