By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
The_God_of_War said:
The layout is better, kinda looks more professional. I'd like to change it from grey to white though if there's a way to do that.
Yeah it would be cool to have a feature to switch in between, was never a fan of the darker styles on sites, especially forum sites.

Around the Network

I like how it is wider (previously a third of my screen was empty space). The colour pallette will take some getting used to.

Little freaky but will get used to it. It looks less tacky compared to before which can only be a good thing.

brk7894 said:
i think it sucksss

i like the old one betterrr

tooo dark

Welcome to VGhartz little buddy!  Make yourself at home!

I love it. I prefer it over the previous one. I didn't like how that one looked and this one is beautiful.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

So far so good, but it takes some real getting used to xP

But I like the wideness, feels like much better use of the space now. The colorpallette will take some serious getting used to though

EDIT: Haha! My sig looks brilliant in this colorscheme, and I will easily be able to expand now with all this extra space! Awesome

I hate it, too colorful
just pain for the eye to read.

Yeah I like it so far....Kinda cool....

Necromunda said:
The_God_of_War said:
The layout is better, kinda looks more professional. I'd like to change it from grey to white though if there's a way to do that.
Yeah it would be cool to have a feature to switch in between, was never a fan of the darker styles on sites, especially forum sites.

Agreed, it looks a little gloomy, that's my only problem. I liked the brighter look of the old version. It's cool how the different thread types are arranged on the front page though and the new sales graph is neat.

Well we can now add banners to games...

Former something....