By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Jack Thompson Files Lawsuit Claiming Halo 3 is a Public Nuisance

http://www.gameshout.com/news/jack_thompson_files_lawsuit_over_halo_3/article9565.htm

This man is honestly just going too far.  I don't know what someone did too him when he was young, probably wouldn't let him play their Amiga, but he HATES video games. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

hahahahahahahahaha I was wondering when this was going to happen, seriously i dont care about Halo 3 but he is the Public Nuisance.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

he will be going after god of war soon.
then sony,MS,and take two can team up on him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

free publicity for halo3. now not only will you see halo 3 commericals, you'll also see news clips of halo 3 in between halo 3 commericals.

the Wii is an epidemic.

This is pure craziness... I never did understand why the US legal system works like it does and I never will. You can file a complaint for pretty much anything you can creatively dream up.

This guy takes it to a new level everytime... Its amazing that the legal system allows this kind of joke to walk in a court room.

Around the Network

The guy is going to freak over Manhunt 2.

Yeah...I don't really care that much for Halo 3, but this guy is the public nuisance.

He will never understand that his hopeless crusade against the video game industry is a lost cause.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

NeoRatt said:
This is pure craziness... I never did understand why the US legal system works like it does and I never will. You can file a complaint for pretty much anything you can creatively dream up.

This guy takes it to a new level everytime... Its amazing that the legal system allows this kind of joke to walk in a court room.

the guy is trying to use the Florida state law that prohibits gambling against Halo 3. he is mentally retarded. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Don't get me wrong, I think what I'm about to say is complete BS, but just hear me out.

What if JT was really in collusion with the game companies? What if they paid him a big annual salary to make these ridiculous lawsuits up for publicity? You know, hush-hush under the table sort of shenanigans?

It's possible!