By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Jack Thompson Files Lawsuit Claiming Halo 3 is a Public Nuisance

If he has kids i fill sorry for them, this guy is a fruit cake and needs a special place of his own. I wonder if we could banash him to a place where there are no video games.

Hill Till We Die    -Don 2001

I Own a WII, 64 and SNES, Most Sega systems

I Own A Xbox and Xbox 360

I am Still MAD at Sony for 3 dead PS2's with Disk Read Error's, And proud Owner of a PSX that Plays Games While Upside Down and a PS3 Slim.

FANBOY That Haiters

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/550493466.png[/IMG][/URL]

Around the Network
DonXHill said:
If he has kids i fill sorry for them, this guy is a fruit cake and needs a special place of his own. I wonder if we could banash him to a place where there are no video games.

no he is teaching his son his BS ways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

guy is absolute loooooooooooooooney

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Jack Thompson = paid shill for the video game industry?

Dolla Dolla said:
Jack Thompson = paid shill for the video game industry?

no.. read the link in my thread "Understanding Jack Thompson"

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453