By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last day of the premier league tomorrow

90 points for United, great season!

and lol @ Newcastle going down!

Around the Network

Newcastle going down, it's the end of an era for the premier league. Damien Duff was so unfortunate.

We're 5th!!!! It's great to see Everton finish so high, excellent season for us!

Next season we'll be in the Europa League...that sounds so weird, UEFA Cup was so much better

Nice to see Newcastle relegated, I never liked them

highwaystar101 said:
Newcastle going down, it's the end of an era for them. Damien Duff was so unfortunate.

they were poor all season, and they never give managers a chance, serves them right really, if you dont perform and dont get a good manager with a fair time in charge in place, you go down, Championship play off final tommorow will decide if its Sheffield United or Burnley who replace them in the Prem next season.

Which 2 teams got already promoted for next season's Premier League?

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
We're 5th!!!! It's great to see Everton finish so high, excellent season for us!

Next season we'll be in the Europa League...that sounds so weird, UEFA Cup was so much better

Nice to see Newcastle relegated, I never liked them

Aston Villa should have gone for fifth, I'm very dissapointed they didn't finish top fur to be honest. Laursens ijury hurt our champions league bid.

Oh well, time to raid Newcastle. I think Villa should get Michael Owen, Steven Taylor... perhaps Barton too if O'Niell thinks he can control him.

zexen_lowe said:

birmingham city and Wolverhapmton wanderers, both teams are Aston Villas local rivals. Both teams are within a couple of miles of Villa park Should make next season interesting.

if west Brom had stayed up, then four Birmingham teams would be up next season, which would be very interesting.

highwaystar101 said:
zexen_lowe said:

birmingham city and Wolverhapmton wanderers, both teams are Aston Villas local rivals. Both teams are within a couple of miles of Villa park Should make next season interesting.

if west Brom had stayed up, then four Birmingham teams would be up next season, which would be very interesting.

Thanks. Never liked Birmingham City much...though I like Wolves' shirt color.

I hope Everton can do well next season, I remember that the season after we qualified to the UCL we started horribly, I feared we could be relegated, fortunately we improved in the second half of it.

I hope we can keep Arteta, Cahill and Fellaini

zexen_lowe said:
highwaystar101 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Thanks. Never liked Birmingham City much...though I like Wolves' shirt color.

I hope Everton can do well next season, I remember that the season after we qualified to the UCL we started horribly, I feared we could be relegated, fortunately we improved in the second half of it.

I hope we can keep Arteta, Cahill and Fellaini

Thing is your club and my club are both in a lot of trouble because we finished 5th and 6th, but we came very close to champions league. I'm expecting a top 4 raid of Everton and Aston Villa players.

I've been waiting for the FA Cup to get on ever since it became clear Man U was going to win.

Any Everton fans here I can mock?