By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

IGN Video review for those of you that care.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Haha, so the graphics do look great on the end product. Some people will have to eat crow it seems (and I was right)!

Good job HVS! I'm picking up my copy tommorow, and I'm sure I'll be able to get the Limited Edition even if I didn't preorder it.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Oh man I'm so disappointed and angry at the same time because it got delayed in Europe.
Until then, I'll just have to stick with VC games :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

And my wii broke last thursday so I won't be able to play anything until probably sometime in july

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Apparently my copy won't be in until tomorrow :\ *sadness*

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Apparently my copy won't be in until tomorrow : *sadness*

Same here, max. It's only one more day, though! :X

The BuShA owns all!

Before I forget, anyone with their copies of The Conduit already, feel free to post your friend codes, I'll start adding them asap, and let me know if you want to start a clan, we can post a clan thread and get the VGC clan started.

The Conduit sold-out at Walmart.com:
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86884
The Conduit sold-out at NewEgg:
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86937

Op has reviews updated, any new ones I have missed feel free to post them and I will add them to the OP ASAP.

^^^ Woo, interesting news there

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.