By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

I'm hoping it comes out Tuesday, like Smash Bros did on time.

I'm hoping its not a ship date, and I get it a day or two later. D:

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Around the Network
Mint said:
I'm hoping it comes out Tuesday, like Smash Bros did on time.

I'm hoping its not a ship date, and I get it a day or two later. D:

Prepare to be disappointed.

My local gamestop is getting it tuesday at 7:00. District manager going down to columbus, ohio to pick them up. I am getting excited for it.

Only a day away, hopefully we'll have some good matches here!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

My Wii broke thanks to World at War on Thursday, so I won't be playing probably until Europe gets it. Maybe even after.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Around the Network
GianCarmen said:
My local gamestop is getting it tuesday at 7:00. District manager going down to columbus, ohio to pick them up. I am getting excited for it.

thats so not fair...i wish the manager at our local Gamestop did that...grr...tell him he's awesome.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

wooo hoooo one more day people's and I'll be playing my limited edition from gamestop!!!

I hope my order arrives this week. I hate waiting til next week. :(

IGN gave their review, decent score.

8.0 Presentation
Variations of this storyline have been told a dozen times in shooters, but the presentation is still well done. Intriguing cut-scenes, great acting, and a variety of options make The Conduit pop.
8.5 Graphics
The Conduit's art is sometimes outperformed by its tech, but the end experience is still visually pleasing. An outstanding 3D engine allows for graphical effects uncommon in most Wii games.
8.0 Sound
Fantastic voice work, sound effects with genuine umph and catchy music. WiiSpeak sometimes drowns out the music and sound effects during online play.
8.0 Gameplay
If we were just rating gameplay control, it'd be a perfect score. The Conduit is a fun first-person shooter, but beware: it's also a straightforward one. Run and gun, enemy spawners, and little else.
9.0 Lasting Appeal
Between five and a half and eight hours for the single-player mode, which you can come back to for achievements. But the multiplayer mode will last months, if not longer.
Great
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm just glad the game turned out good, so HVS's reputation in game creation won't be questioned as much.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."