By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First real The Conduit review

Mint said:

Something else, all the pictures in the review are cropped.
If you aligned it with the IGN pictures, it would cut off the logo.
On every picture...

Example.

Thats crazy. Seems like another fake to me... Or NP couldnt get a screen shot of it? How many are there that are like this?

Around the Network
mikescoff said:
NP always inflates the scores of Nintendo developed games. So an 8 from them is like a 7 from everyone else. Horrible.

So HVS is Nintendo now?

Former something....

mikescoff said:
NP always inflates the scores of Nintendo developed games. So an 8 from them is like a 7 from everyone else. Horrible.

This post makes me laugh because:

1. of the review score averages posted by fkusumot.

2. this is not a Nintendo-developed game.

3. of the ignored evidence of fakery.

4. all of the above.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Probably a good sign.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Unless it's fake...

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

well, to be honest, the actual review doesn't look fake, except for the comparisons, which looks fishy but not absurd. but I'm talking about the text itself, the fact that the guy says it's the JUNE edition is the worse IMO, but well, whatever.. it's not a BAD review like the other one anyway

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Wow, I'm done with all this crap, 3 fake reviews, one sating it's amazing, one saying it sucks, and one actually trying to be believable

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

And the saga continues. Tempest changed the 'June' edition to 'July' edition on his website. Stupid mistake? It looks legit. Here's the update from his site.

First Review!
Tempest Posted by Tempest at 07:41 PM on May 21, 2009 Comments comments (31)

The first review is in and you'll see it here first at the Information Center. The July edition of Nintendo Power is out and the verdict on The Conduit is in. I will let you read and discover the score for yourself, but the below quote should give you a glimpse of the review:

"...the best pure first-person shooter on Wii."

Link

(Be sure to zoom in to read the text and see the images.)

Update: This scan is from the JULY issue of Nintendo Power. I scanned it myself and have the actual magazine. Unless someone mailed me a fake magazine, it is 100% legit. I will be posting pics of the whole magazine later today to hopefully prove to you non-believers it is real

A link to his blog with images of the NP, July issue.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

And the saga continues. Tempest changed the 'June' edition to 'July' edition on his website. Stupid mistake? It looks legit. Here's the update from his site.

First Review!

The first review is in and you'll see it here first at the Information Center. The July edition of Nintendo Power is out and the verdict on The Conduit is in. I will let you read and discover the score for yourself, but the below quote should give you a glimpse of the review:

Link

Update: This scan is from the JULY issue of Nintendo Power. I scanned it myself and have the actual magazine. Unless someone mailed me a fake magazine, it is 100% legit. I will be posting pics of the whole magazine later today to hopefully prove to you non-believers it is real.

It's not even June yet o_O

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

First Review!

Link

Update: This scan is from the JULY issue of Nintendo Power. I scanned it myself and have the actual magazine. Unless someone mailed me a fake magazine, it is 100% legit. I will be posting pics of the whole magazine later today to hopefully prove to you non-believers it is real.

It's not even June yet o_O

He's got some pics of the magazine. It looks real enough.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.