By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld and House of the Dead: Overkill are actually both excellent!

dib8rman said:
@Rover

I love the credit you give me, I feel like I'm the president of all the 40+ Million people who own a Wii, I am their voice, their echo, their eyes, the blood that pumps through my own heart reverberates with the wants and nays of all Nintendo's consumers.

Thank You.

Err... I suppose due to placement it looked like I was referring to you, but I wasn't.  Wii owners in general who wait for titles like this to drop to bargain prices are who drives the lack of these sorts of titles moving forward.

Still, it is a pleasure to meet the person who rules the 40+ million Wii owners.

Around the Network

@rover

Yes, do you own a Wii? If you do then my coronation may be arguable as you may have been the one to declare my status. V_V

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

you saw videos but you didn't play them. How do you know they are good?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Both Madworld and House of the dead: overkill are like gold strips right next to some ruby stones. :P I lvoe them both and should sell at least 5,000,000 each. That's how much they would sell if I ruled the world lol

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Realistically, they both could sell more from word of mouth and advertising. Price drops are already in effect so sales should go up. 500k from both titles in lifetime sales would be really nice.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.