By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prototype gets its first review! 9!!

Wow I have to admit I thought Prototype would be more along B game line. I'm impressed I was planning on getting it as long as it received decent reviews around 70-80%. Looks like I'll be picking this up soon.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
The Xbox Man said:
HA!

I did say it will beat infamous critically

I know I know it hasn't yet, but its more likely now!

--.--

ot: nice :D

The J man was going to get this game regardless because of its concept.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

nice i plan to pick up both infamous and prototype.

I'll wait for more reviews.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Interesting, may have to get this with Infamous.

LOL this is too funny. Xbox guys playing up Prototype (a game that we PS3 owners get anyways) to make inFAMOUS (PS3 exclusive) look bad. Hey all I'm saying is, good for Prototype, I hope it gets a meta average of 95, so that way I get to play a GREAT AAA game in Prototype, and a very good game in inFAMOUS (86 so far)

seece said:

scource - http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/prototype

"90
PSW Magazine UK
Still, you won't ever have played a sandbox game that creates so much carnage and offers so many ways to play."

To bad it left out the one way to play and that is a good person.  Not like scumbag killer trying to out the kill the other scumbag killers....

Picking this up when its used and cheap.

I'm just saying...

SnakeEyez said:
LOL this is too funny. Xbox guys playing up Prototype (a game that we PS3 owners get anyways) to make inFAMOUS (PS3 exclusive) look bad. Hey all I'm saying is, good for Prototype, I hope it gets a meta average of 95, so that way I get to play a GREAT AAA game in Prototype, and a very good game in inFAMOUS (86 so far)

*sigh*

Just another "intellegent" poster here on vgc.......

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I think a lot of people are forgetting the game is coming to the PS3 too.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)