By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict 1 megaton announcement for Sony and Microsoft

I would say

Microsoft - Gets MGS 5 multiplatform for 2010 as well as MGS 4 with special features in the Fall

Sony - Gets Mass Effect 2 for 2010 as well as Mass Effect with its technical issues fixed in the fall

both companies I believe will try to put the icing on the cake by:

Microsoft - Announcing Gears of War 3 and next Lionhead Game

Sony - Announce TRICO, Syphon Filter (ps3) and Rock Star exclusive

now instead of people arguing whether Im right or wrong could you please tell me what you think these companies will do?

ohh and dont say the obvious. thank you.

Around the Network

I wouldn't consider multplatform games of any types to be megatons, but this is someone who owns ps3, wii and a gaming PC so my view might be a bit skewed.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Microsoft - announces X360 motion control
Sony - announces PS3 slim @ $299

MGS 5 going Multiplat would actually be huge. as would Mass Effect 2 to a certain extent

SE announcing FF13 Versus going multiplatform during MS conference - sonyboys rage and claims that it's doesn't look impressive anymore confirmed.

sony announcing psp2 in development - would be quite funny considering that 2009 is the strongest psp year since its launch(i would be furious though).

Around the Network

Microsoft: MGS5 multiplat
Sony: $299 PS3 Slim
Nintendo: New Zelda Wii
No need to leave Nintendo out, they are a gaming company after all

MrMeToo said:

MGS 5 going Multiplat would actually be huge. as would Mass Effect 2 to a certain extent

Maybe for fanboys, but I would remain unaffected

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

GTA 5 exclusive to either platform

Microsoft announcing a next console. IF it would happen, it would actually effect the game industry like a megaton falling on it. Sony would be ruined as PS3 would die immaturely and game developers would faint.

For Sony it's PS3 Slim or GT5 coming out this year.

For Microsoft it's motion controls or some huge 3rd party exclusive.

For Nintendo it's new Zelda or Kingdom Hearts 3.