By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Herpes...I mean Heroes 2 is at the very end of production

Sweet. I don't expect it to come any earlier than the scheduled release date, but I can dream.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

lol copy cat:P

OT:I expect if for this fall.

:O

Sounds good. That wait passed quickly.

KylieDog said:
At the very end of production yet will not release this year?

What are they doing? Waiting for a bigger install base?

I think he means the game is content complete, leaving a bunch of programming to be done to iron out bugs, balance gameplay, maybe integrate WM+ (I can dream).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

probably dont want it getting lsot in the holidays

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

If they were going to release it this year, then they would at least have it playable at E3.

I think an early 2010 release is fine, because it would be getting too much direct competition from Red Steel 2 in holiday 2009.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

I still hope for a release date in this year.

ooo!

January 2010 is pretty much set in stone. There will be tons of competition in Oct-Dec anyways.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I will kindly pay you tuesday for a No More Heroes 2 today.