By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit is the greatest game of all time.

Ok so maybe I lied, Majora's Mask is still better but I have to say Wii Fit is probably Nintendo's greatest creation in a long time.

My mom got the game for Christmas, and since I was gone to college I didn't have much time to try it out, now that it's summer break I decided to give it a go and see what all the hype is about. And WOW, I started with strength exercices to see if it can beat my own personal workout routine (of bench pressing) and the pacing is fantastic, I know it's only a virtual trainer but it really helps to have someone telling you the right pacing.

Then I went to the aerobics training (holla-hoop), and on my first go I got the highest score that my family had set, but still not 4 stars, so I tried again and again and again until I finally got the high score and only after I got that coveted 4 star rating did I realise the game tricked me into exercising so much! This is the hidden secret of Wii Fit, it makes working out fun and addiciting and is the best game of all time, after Majora's Mask.

Around the Network

I love the free balance board thingy it comes with! Bloody expensive for a game, though.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I like Wii Fit, but when i bough it, i just used it about two or three months.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I'm not too competitive about the scores anymore, but I do absolutely love the virtual trainers. I can take my mind off of counting reps or seconds and just focus on doing the exercise. I'll have 40 hours worth of Wii Fit credits by the end of the day.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Wouldn't called it the best game of all time and not even close, but it is a good creation that atracts new people, My wife almost force to buy it for her one day mom came home and she played with my wife and none of them like the other!!!, now my mom wants to buy a wii + wii fit and think she used to yell at me all the time to quit playing videogames.

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

Around the Network

That's the whole trick of it, isn't it. When excercise becomes fun, it really isn't exercise. Just like if you love your work, it really isn't work.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

MasterZack said:
I like Wii Fit, but when i bough it, i just used it about two or three months.

I like GTA and Mario Galaxy, but when I bought them I played them less than a week..... As a game, Wii Fit seems to last longer than most, as people are always claiming they stop playing it after 1 or 2 months... but that is longer than most other single player games.

As a fitnes aid, well it is still down to your will power to use it if you wish, so if you gave up after 2 or 3 months then it is no worse than joining a gym and only going once.... or if you prefer to exercise differently then Wii Fit is not for you (it can't be for everybody after all)

This game last longer then any other game does if you give it a chance.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Really...

Wii Fit certainly is the best game this generation in the eyes of the general public. Or most valued game, might be a more appropriate term.

I really want to try it someday. Unfortunatly noone I know owns it.

This is invisible text!