By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 Tales of Vesperia Scans ( Amazing)

Valkyria00 said:
Scans for a game thats already out and you call it amazing? Its the SAME thing visually and these scans dont do the game justice. You dont have to spooge all over again just because you like the game.

We all know how it looks like unless theres scans of new stuff I dont think this is worth anything since video of ToV is everywhere.

Yes there is thats why i'm posting this scan up.

Around the Network

Looks good. I'm picking this up for 3 reasons.

1) It's an RPG
2) The dog in the game is cool.
3) It can't be as bad as Legendia... it simply CAN'T.

4 ≈ One

axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:

1) It's an RPG

Repede is awesome. My favorite character is Rita. My least favorite is Karol (whom I still like!) Oh...and the old man...forgot his name...but he amuses me so that's all that matters.

I'm not to familiar with the characters in the game... I only played about the first 25 mins on my friend's 360. None the less, the characters look pretty interesting in screen shots

4 ≈ One

axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:

1) It's an RPG

Repede is awesome. My favorite character is Rita. My least favorite is Karol (whom I still like!) Oh...and the old man...forgot his name...but he amuses me so that's all that matters.

Yeah, Raven's quite good.

@Dgc: I really wasn't fond of the Tales series up to ToV. It really is a great game.

@ Pearl and Axum

Definite pick up for me

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

One of the best games on the 360. I wish I could wed fiesty little Rita, and live the rest of my days on the road with Yuri and friends. 10/10

What?!

I sense a hint of jealousy there...

I don't usually go for girls that look like they're 12. Rita hasn't even matured yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dgc1808 said:
@ Pearl and Axum

Definite pick up for me

You're not allowed to pick it up until you finish the DLC for Disgaea 3.  Chop chop!

axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
axumblade said:
outlawauron said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

One of the best games on the 360. I wish I could wed fiesty little Rita, and live the rest of my days on the road with Yuri and friends. 10/10

What?!

I sense a hint of jealousy there...

I don't usually go for girls that look like they're 12. Rita hasn't even matured yet.

yeah....I'm hoping Zenfolder meant Estelle but judging by the adjectives he used, I highly doubt it. Perhaps she's supposed to be older but had a stunted growth? I'll go with that excuse. ^_^

Stunted growth, huh? Everywhere?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

By the sounds of things, PS3 owners are in for a great JRPG. It's not here yet in Europe for 360 :( but I will be picking it up in June when it hits. :)

Kyuu said:
It looks to me that flynn is 100% playable. The game looks a strongly upgraded version of the already great X360 game. but I doubt there will ever be an Australian release. not even the US version is confirmed yet.

Anyway, thanks for the uploads g-value! keep up the great work.

Flynn is not 100% playable. He will join the party at critical scenes in the story. The developer want to keep the PS3 version true to its theme of "Justice" and the rivalry between Yuri and Flynn plays a major role in that. Also the developers said that Patty will also have her own goal and justice and because of that they can add her to the party without breaking the story structure. Patty's fighting style will be completely different then any character in the tales series before her.